Apply to be a Surrogate
Surrogacy is a rewarding experience for everyone involved.
You will be giving hopeful parents the most precious gift in the world, their own biological child. And the money you earn can help your family financially. Sounds like a WIN/WIN!
As a surrogate you will receive:
- Base compensation starting at $54,500 for a first-time surrogate with surrogacy-friendly insurance.
- $750 maternity clothing stipend.
- $10,000 per additional fetus carried (e.g. $+10,000 for twins).
- Lost Wages, life insurance, and additional procedure fees.
- Health Insurance (if you don’t have surro-friendly insurance).
- Age 21-42.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) between 19-32. Calculate your BMI here.
- Have given birth to a child you are raising in your own home.
- All pregnancies have been uncomplicated and carried to at least 38 weeks for a singleton or 36 weeks for twins.
- No more than three Cesarean sections or five total previous births.
- Not on Medicaid.
- US Citizen or green card holder.
- Non-smoker with no exposure to second-hand smoke.
- Family and friends supportive of decision to be surrogate.
- Healthy with no serious medical issues.
- No illicit drug use.
- No criminal background for either the surrogate or her partner.
- No DUI’s for the last 7 years for the surrogate or her partner.
- Do not live in Louisiana, Nebraska, Michigan, Indiana, or Arizona.